PC Maintenance & Support
Based in Heaton Moor, Stockport
Tel: 0161 432 1367
If your computer is operating slowly, if it freezes regularly or if your internet browser takes too long to load webpages, it could well be overdue for a service. Just like a car, if you don’t tune up your computer, it will become slower and slower and start to have problems.
So it is a very good idea to check from time to time that the system is running as well as possible. This will prevent possible crashes and allow maximum speed and performance, making sure your time spent on the computer is as efficiently used as possible.
There are a number of things that could cause problems: faults in the system, hardware configurations, drivers, software glitches and cluttered hard drives.
At Grade-Up:Computer Repairs we can review the health of your PC or Laptop for you. As part of this check-up, we will identify, diagnose and fix any issues and help restore your computer back to peak performance, giving it a new lease of life.
Here are some examples of typical improvements we will make:-
· Running diagnostics to fix hardware and software errors
· Defragmenting the hard drive to improve performance
· Reviewing how much of the disk capacity is being used
· Uninstalling any unused or unwanted programs
· Ensuring unnecessary programs do not run when the computer starts up
· Installing latest software, operating system and driver updates
· Preventing viruses, malware, spyware, pop-ups and spam
· Deleting temporary files
· Reviewing the network connection's performance
· Removing any unnecessary network settings
· Fine-tuning display settings
· Removing dust and dirt from the interior
Please contact us now if you wish to find out more.